Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In The Right Place. Thank You Universe.

I've joined the Dream Lab from Mondo Beyondo. I've never been a joiner, which has always been a problem for me. Because not being a joiner leaves you alone and lonely. And I have had enough alone and lonely for one lifetime. Actually, for several lifetimes.

So, I joined.

They have 'Love Letters from the Universe' which, if you know me, are right in line with my Messages from the Universe. 

After being attacked in front of my home this summer, I have become lost. I don't recognize myself anymore. Actually, I have become someone else. And I don't like her much. She's terrified and testy and mad and inpatient. Especially with herself. She doesn't feel like me at all. 

When I heard the gate open I knew I was in trouble. And I was right. Hearing that gate is still jarring to me. The piece of metal that may have saved my life or saved me from a much worse attack still makes my ears echo whenever anyone opens it. It is no longer the door to my home. It is now my trigger.

I still live where I was attacked. I walk down the steps where I caught my concussion. I stand where he tried to rape me everyday.  I garden where I lost myself and where this new person was born. 
 
I'm considering moving. I was against this at first. The idea of this stranger having power over where I lived infuriated me. I wouldn't move from my home because of him. But now I consider moving for me. To give myself a new space and reclaim a feeling of home. I've been considering moving a lot. 

Then I got my first Love Letter from the Universe. It was meant for me to take part in the Dream Lab and for me to get that note. Thank you to whoever- whatever- wherever. Thank you for sending me this 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment