Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Dares Begin.

I got my first dare, to share some tenderness. I immediately thought of my mother because let's face it, I have been a tough kid to have. 

I'm always sick, always in pain- either emotional or physical or both, and always a bit off center. I always feel terrible for her having to have me, because I am not an easy kid to have, especially since I am no longer a kid. But in all honesty, I give her lots of love and attention. It is my sister who has really been lacking my tenderness and love.

My sister is on the top of that list. As children we were always at odds, and none of that was really our fault. We had it tough, so tough that we couldn't even trust each other, let alone ourselves. We have had good times and terrible times but always come back to each other for more time. 

She has been so kind and supportive of me, especially in the last few months. She deserves to know I appreciate her. She deserves to know that I am proud of her and love her. I felt a bit bad that I had a dare to do it....this showed me that I don't need to be 'dared' to do it. Now I can do it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment